DuPage County Car Accident Lawyer
Elman Joseph Law Group, LLC handles DuPage County and other Illinois personal injury legal cases. For over 25+ years we have concentrated on Illinois personal injury cases involving car accident injuries as well as other types of vehicle accident injuries (including those associated with accidents involving bikes, buses, motorcycles, pedestrians, trucks, etc.). This intense focus allows us to consistently achieve winning verdicts and settlements for our clients.
The Elman Joseph Law Group’s Lead Attorney, Tony Elman, has been selected by Thomson Reuters as a “Super Lawyer.” This designation is granted based upon both professional achievement and peer recognition. Only the top 5% of lawyers can receive this designation.
Elman Joseph Law Group’s Track Record In Illinois Personal Injury Cases
Elman Joseph Law Group’s Lead Attorney, Tony Elman, is a personal injury trial lawyer. Over the last 25+ years Elman Joseph Law Group has handled over 10,000 Illinois personal injury lawsuits. This depth of experience gives us a long-term perspective on Illinois case law and provides us a solid reference as to how much your personal injury case may be worth. As well, we know what avenues are best to use to pursue the highest monetary award.
Over these last 25+ years, Elman Joseph Law Group has gained a reputation for its courtroom verdicts, including getting several large verdicts for smaller cases.
Among those verdicts and settlements are the following:
- A $980,000 verdict in a Chicago auto accident
- A $975,000 wrongful death lawsuit settlement in March 2020 (summarized in the “Elman Joseph Law Group Settles Chicago Wrongful Death Lawsuit For $975,000” post.)
- A $775,000 settlement in 2019 for Chicago pedestrian accident injuries (summarized in the “$775,000 Lawsuit Settlement Attained For Pedestrian Accident Injury“)
- A $746,000 jury verdict in a “slip & fall” accident after no settlement was offered. The underlying injury occurred in Blue Island. That case (Geneva Lewis vs. Pierre’s) involved a rotator cuff injury that occurred after the plaintiff slipped and fell on a wet floor in a bakery.
- A $621,000 jury verdict stemming from a wrist fracture injury resulting from a Chicago car accident. The case, John Calhoun vs. Peter Ochoa, involved a court trial in the Cook County Circuit Court.
- A $350,000 expressway accident lawsuit settlement in October 2019, further discussed in the post titled “Chicago Area Expressway Accidents And Injury Compensation“
- A $240,000 settlement in 2018
- A $220,000 settlement in a 2018 Will County case involving a broken arm suffered during a parking lot accident
- A $209,000 settlement in February 2020 of a Will County motorcycle accident lawsuit, discussed in the “Will County Motorcycle Accident Lawsuit Settlement Of $209,000” post
- A $105,000 Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) in 2018 concerning car accident injuries involving an uninsured motorist
- Many other $100,000+ awards
Other Benefits Of Using The Elman Joseph Law Group
Elman Joseph Law Group is a family-run law firm. This may provide you many benefits:
- We will aggressively fight for your case, and in doing so will make sure you are comfortable and kept current throughout the entire legal process.
- You will always be dealing with a partner during the case – unlike some other law firms, where your case may be assigned to other personnel such as a paralegal or assistant.
- All of our cases are handled by our firm, and are not transferred to other law firms.
To Get A Free Legal Consultation Regarding Your Injury
Elman Joseph Law Group offers a free consultation to hear of your injury situation and to provide you a legal overview regarding your case, and how we may be of assistance. Please feel free to call or write us at any time.
Phone: Cell phone immediate contact: (773) 392-8182
Elman Joseph Law Group handles Chicago area and other Illinois personal injury lawsuits as well as wrongful death lawsuits. Elman Joseph Law Group works on a “contingency” basis…Elman Joseph Law Group’s clients never pay a fee unless and until they receive monetary compensation.
(Elman Joseph Law Group’s main website is found at ElmanLaw.com)
The backgrounds of the lawyers at the Elman Joseph Law Group can be found at this link:
Various reviews from Elman Joseph Law Group clients can be found at this link: